Dr. Daniel Goldberg offers specialized therapy services in Princeton, NJ, providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Sexual and Relationship Problems
- Anger Management
- Adolescent Crises and Developmental Challenges (e.g., ADHD)
- Trauma and Psychosomatic Symptoms
- Personality Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Stress Management Including Mindfulness Strategies
- Addiction & Recovery
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Panic Attacks and Phobias
Each individual and relationship is different and treatment plans vary according to the particulars of each case. Assessment is an important first step. However, it's important to understand that a critical aspect of the work is the relationship that develops between myself and each patient. Building this alliance and trust is an essential part of our work.
Princeton, NJ | West Windsor | Cranbury | Highland Park | Montgomery | Hillsborough | New Jersey